Gloveworx Updated Cleaning and Safety.
We are here to keep our community safe during this unprecedented time. We’ve made some changes on how we will operate going forward in order to keep our contenders, staff and coaches safe and healthy. All of our elevated safety standards and cleanliness protocols are in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. Here are all the changes you can expect from the Gloveworx in-studio experience.
In the Studio
- Social distancing floor decals throughout the studio
- High traffic areas including showers and water fountains will be closed
- All high touch bathroom amenities will be removed
- Masks must be worn by ALL staff and contenders in common areas and during your session.
- Mandatory touchless temperature checks upon entry for ALL staff/contenders, including answering COVID-19 symptoms questions
- Glass barriers at the front desk to ensure a contactless check-in
During your workout
- Assigned stations to ensure at least 6 feet of distance between you and other contenders
- Equipment will be used one time per session – treadmills, versa climbers and bags will not be shared
- Additional time built in to allow deep cleaning between each session
- Upgraded air filters in our HVAC system for increased ventilation throughout the studio
Here is what we need from our contenders
- Respect social distance markers in the studio.
- Reserve your session in advance.
- Stay in your assigned station in the studio.
- Limit your time in the studio to 10 minutes before and after class.
- Bring minimal personal belongings with you to each session
- Wear a mask in common areas & during your workout